How do I safely burn and care for my candle?
Candle care and safety are very important to avoid any accidents, injuries/burns, and fires. Please stick to these rules for all candles, including ours:
- Trim your candle's wick to about 1/4" before each + every lighting.
- Allow the wax pool to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Always burn your candle within sight. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
If you have any questions or you're not sure about something, email us at email@example.com.
To read our Candle Care Guide, click here!
What is your shipping policy?
We are currently only shipping within the United States. Our processing time is 1-2 business days and we ship via USPS Priority Mail—getting your shipment to you within 2-6 business days after it leaves us.
What ingredients do you use?
Our candles are made with 100% natural soy wax, fine fragrance oils, essential oils, and cotton wicks.
All of our ingredients are non-toxic, paraben-free + phthalate-free.
What is the shelf life of your candles?
Our products are made with high quality, pure and clean ingredients—we recommend that each has a shelf life of 12-18 months.
Do you have a brick and mortar location?
We currently are an ecommerce store, but we do have amazing retailers that carry our products! Please keep in mind that each retailer has a unique assortment of our products. We recommend contacting them before your visit to see if they carry the products you’re interested in. Click here for a list of our stockists.
Do you accept returns or exchanges?
We currently do not accept returns or exchanges. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you're experiencing an issue with one of our products, please include photos and a detailed description so that we can best assist you!